Thank you for your interest in visiting Rhythm & Hues Studios. We welcome the opportunity to show you where we work and share with you what we do. The following guidelines will make it easier for you to reserve a tour as well as answers to the most frequently asked questions about our tour program.
To reserve a tour:
Review the Tour Guidelines.
Mail a request to email@example.com with all the details.
Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you via email with a confirmation of your tour date and time.
- Please make your tour request at least two weeks prior to your date. Unfortunately, we’re unable to accommodate “drop-in”/same day request tours.
- Tours are usually scheduled for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, with 10:00 am or 2:00 pm start times. Let us know if you would like us to consider another time.
- Tours are limited to groups of up to 3 people.
- Tours are not available on weekends or evenings.
- Tours last between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Student tour groups of larger parties are welcome. Students should be in the third year or higher.